Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Grey's Anatomy- Another Profession

I always wonder how is a life of a doctor. Grey's Anatomy is one of my favorite English drama series, with touching story lines which show the reality of life. I always think surgeons are the most beautiful persons in this world, of course only those who really treat lives passionately and not as tool of money. Being a surgeon needs real courage, and faith. I wish to be a doctor some times before I choose to get into legal field, reason? I have blood phobia and I feel extreme pain on my body when I need to cut a person's skin. So, instead of not to have bring miserables to people's life, I choose not to be a surgeon. Before I watch Grey's Anatomy, I thought 'doctor' and 'surgeon' are no differences. But there are differences. And for me, I think there are vast differences.  Surgeons, who received emergency calls have a really hectic life. Personally I think they are really cool as how many people can see all the bodies with blood, wounds, injuries and etc every single day? 




Eric Dane as Mark in Grey's Anatomy is one of favorite character, of course with his handsome face and his sexy body^^

Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd in Grey's Anatomy. He is my favorite surgeon. Compare to Eric Dane, I will vote for Patrick, because he looks really cool when opening people's brain. XD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment