Monday, August 22, 2011

The Year to be Remember







I have been long enough out of social network. Finally I have some pictures snapped with some of my friends during the very last semester in university life. One thing I learnt, is that, never let a person dominant in your life. When I was in relationship, I forgot to look around, missing all the fun that happened beside me.

It is the last year in University life, should have enjoy a little bit more beside all the lecture notes, statutes and assignments. Nobody says law is easy to study. Life in MMU is not hectic expect during the assignment peak and mid term period. Life as a law student, sometimes can be crazy, mixing around with some crazy friends. However, to maintain good results in Law School, really need extra effort. I have been trying to improve myself on the EQ level so that I won't get frustrated easily, complain about difficulties and troubles in life. Stress in studies, is part of a student's life, what more as a law student. "Successful People never complaint", that's my housemate told me.

I shall have more puzzles of life at the very last year. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment