Monday, March 19, 2012

Zebra on V.


Modelling is never been my cup of tea. With the height, I'm totally not the qualified model. But, camwhore is always in the blood of girls. I love this Zebra-strips-shirt. Besides the body-hugging material, it's my birthday gift from sisters.

Back from the appointment with my advisor to ask about some information regarding my master. I spent 1 and half hour in his room, deducted the time he was actually reading some articles, checked his emails, listened to his complaint about his plan for attending a meeting in Barcelona and then flies to Paris for Alumni Dinner,  calculating how many times he actually have to scold people "bastard" and figuring out how to spell "Ras-cal". Just can't stand he keepon using the rude words, because it seems like he is scolding me. Imagine if people hear that outside his room, and later see me walking out, what will the people think?

 So basically, I got 10 minutes discussion for what I wanna ask. OMG!! Seriously, I feel like smashing my head to his door or chock myself with his umbrella. Huhuhuhuhu~ Tell myself that *do not angry*, *calm down* *take a deep breath*

Can't bring the emo-ness back to my apartment. But if I don't voice out here, I will burst out like a balloon. Luckily I wasn't really on hungry. So, I shall forgive him.


Anyway, should have continued with my graduation video. I have been listening to "Friends Forever" by Victamin C over and over again. So basically my task is to make a video which is able to make as many as my friends cry. Let's see, I try my best. 


Sorry Here is the ass, but look a little bit detail, now I only realize zebra's tail is also in strips. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment