Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Magical World



In Southern California, there is no dearth of themed attractions. Between Disneyland and Universal Studios, any theme park enthusiast should be able to find something that satisfies their thirst for entertainment. And yet, there is one group that might be feeling left out: the diehard fans of Harry Potter. As of now, anyone that’s been taken in by Pottermania has to travel to Orlando, Florida to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios; but it’s looking as if things are about to change. Rumors of a replica Wizarding World to be built at Universal Studios Hollywood have recently started to appear in mainstream media outlets such as the LA Times and theWall Street Journal.


Alice in the Wonderland


 Reed Flute Cave, China- Magical World 

I remember every time I merely lost hope, I will make myself to listen to Katy Perry' song - Not like the movies. Since very young, I'm in love the Disney cartoon, from Mickey to Snow White and Beauty and the Beast. It's not merely because of the beautiful cartoon characters, it's the story of every fairytale. I always believe that everybody has their own story, happy or sad, there will be a happy ending just like the fairytale. 

Reality's fairytale merely doesn't exist, that's what I always hear. A lot of people believe, the reality stops at the middle of the fairytale. Just like Cinderalla being tortured by stepmother and stepsisters, in real life, the story stops at the torturing, there is no fairy exist, no pumpkin chariot, no ball and no prince waiting to pick up their crystal high heels. Beauty and the Beast, pretty girls in love with an ugly guy, and after figuring out, the guy is freaking rich. So does all this fairytale remain as fairytale only?

I use to believe, no matter how bad this world can be, no matter how flirty and unfaithful a person can be, there will be someone who believe every good thing exist in this world. Everybody deserves fairytale, it depends whether you believe or not. 

To have a strong heart, believing and keeping a faith, that beautiful ending will always be the last chapter of life, it's not easy but it's not hard. There seems to be a lot of obstacles, hardships, happening in life, shaken your faith, your belief. A lot of people cannot go through these and they slowly lost their hope, to believe that there is beauty in this world. 

I'm not living to make a lot of people in love with me, what is the purpose of it if I have the whole world on my side but not the one I loved? I used to convince myself, be playgirl, just don't be serious so that you will never get hurt again. But, one thing will be clear enough is that, this will not lead to a fairytale, there will not be a happy ending. 

Why are those fairytale exist? It's because the world lack of it, or they are created because they never exist in real world? I believe there is fairytale in this world and it's just searching on whom it happens, on whom believe the beauty of it. Seriously, I hope more people will keep the faith, not every fairytale stops at the rotten part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment