Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Birthday TO ASHVIN

Ash was making a wish and cut the cake =)

Aimuni and Azmiza

Tharshini, Nisha,Me and Zefen (behind)

Nisha and Me

Presilia aka Mrs Steven and I

Nisha, Steven and I















Sorry guys for the wrong sequence of the pictures. I just lazy want to rearrange them. We went out to have a birthday celebration for Ashvin, one of my good friends in class. So, we had a birthday surprise for her and before we departed to Amigo for dinner. She was really shocked as she thought me and Ze Fen were having a fight. Instead, we just put up a drama to bluff her out. Who said law students can't act? XD

Hopefully she enjoy her birthday. Thanks to Steven, Presilia, Zefen, Azmiza, Aimuni, Nisha, Tharshini for all the memories together. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment