Monday, April 9, 2012

Law Night 2012


31 March 2012, Law Night- Essence of Elegance. I had spent more than 150 bucks for the whole Law Night. That's why I said, dinner is always so costly for girls. For the sake of beauty that last for few hours, the money will be widely spent on dress, shoes, make-up, accessories and etc. Not taking into account the "second round" after Law Night with liquid. lol Life.

I'm so lazy to write all the details here. Here is the summary of the entire Law Night.

Make-up from 1pm at D'fino Saloon. Talking and loitering around.

7pm depart from Ixora Apartment to Renaissance Hotel. Everybody looks gorgeous. Some with partners, some solo. 

Food was nice, I ate quite a lot that night but my plate was being collected while I was away taking photos with friends. Sad. Should have finished my food first. 

Gosh! Lucky to have won the Best Personality Award. lol I'm not that good actually (*shy*), but it's true that I have evil spirit inside me. Anyway, you will be safe as long as you don't piss me off, I'm still an angel. *ehem* XP

Entire event ended around 12am. We had our second round at Overtime. Have some crazy time with friends before we all wave good bye to each others. Yea. Love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment