Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Chapter of Life

It's almost 3am in the morning. I can't sleep. My mind was thinking a lot of things. It will be another 6 weeks for me to be officially graduated from university. I feel anxious, about life that going to change. Working, will never be fun compared to studying. However, I don't deny the best part of working is, there is no exam. I love that! But, it will like an exam everything. Practising law is not something that you can do whatever you want. One steps of mistake, it may take a very big consequence. With my law degree, saying that I don't wanna be a lawyer, most probably I will have hurt a lot of hearts. So, yea, be a lawyer.

My plan, after chambering, then proceed with my Master overseas. I guess besides family and friends, Malaysia basically has nothing for me to hold on for. I believe what I believe. At the age of 23, what can I dream for? Instead of thinking to marry a rich fat billionaire, it's better to work my ass off to get myself rich. Guys, how long can they be reliable? After awhile in life, I learnt that sometimes, dreams must be carried out myself. Pursuing Master in Australia is always my dream. I had given up my dream in return for a relationship that I thought it is a true love. Now, it's time to resume it and I'm not going to change my plan for anybody.

Another 2 years, what will happen? I hope I know but at the same time I'm glad that I don't know. By passing a lot of people, today I'm still alone. Seeing friends who broke up later than me, have ended up with new boyfriends or girlfriends, or even changing second or third one. Yes, I feel bitter, not because I'm still single, just I hate being questioned that why I'm single. What the hell in this world that I must in relationship to make my life happier? So what's wrong if I'm not hook up with someone? C'mon, I don't need to be in love because I NEED to be. I'm not with someone is not that I'm being choosy, just that the one that can make the same mind haven't appear. What am I supposed to do?

So, current plan, get a good firm, work the ass off for the highest salary, apply for a Master offer in University of Queensland. It's a very beautiful university for me to be away from Malaysia for a couple of years.

- if we meant to be passer-by, please don't come into my life. I'm not a display good that you can choose to have trial period. And, never blame a bad girl, because you never know how she had been treated before when she used to be a good girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment