Monday, March 5, 2012

Golden Key International Honour Society


Received the Golden pin  from Australia by air mail. Hehe. Yeapy!!! It's a gold pin which cost me $20 (40 bucks). Although it costs some money, it's for pride and a symbol of recognition from Golden Key International Honour Society. It recognizes those who are in the top 15% of their peers, based on academic achievement. So I'm the top 15% as validated by Multimedia University and is hereby granted all honours, benefits and privileges pertaining to membership of the Golden Key International Honour Society. So , it can be considered one of my achievement in my university life. My greatest hope is to graduate with First Class Honour, sitting at the first row. It will be the best present for my parents. For years, I know they're hoping to see this moment. I promise myself I will make it and make them proud even I'm not a son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment