Monday, February 20, 2012

Order to Universe


I had finished up a book, "Bestellungen beim Universum" written by a German, Mohr, B. She wrote this book after she finally got her 'goods' delivered by the Universe, a perfect husband.

I had read about the book of "The Secret", but this book is a real story which worked out the "Secret". I placed my order year ago. After reading that book, I realised some mistakes that I made. Follow the flow of fate, I guess I push it too hard, and changing targets too often. The universe is confused. Anyway, it is time to let it go, and stay back to see what will happen.

Back to real life, there are tons of things that need to be done.
1. Finish up the editing work for Graduation Magazine
2. Complete my CV
3. Montage for Golden Key Society
4. Decoration  for the Golden Key Society's booth
5. Going to Cyberjaya next semester (WOW)
6. Reading some books
7. Movies marathon

Currently that's all I can think of. =) I believe this is subject to an amendable order.

No comments:

Post a Comment